Inside the Farm Gate
- We help identify key profit + resilience drivers in agricultural business to deliver excellence
- Help design farm systems to optimise business, animal, and ecosystem health within limits.
- "Space - Think - Shift" (GAP analysis) - what is the new business + land based food system opportunity?
- Farm Planning
- We pride ourselves in being practical - our advisors are farmers as well.
- Overseer - CNMA qualified consultants with long term experience
- We are farmers, working with farmers, we understand the practical challenges
- Advanced qualifications in Overseer Modelling and consents
- Effluent Design and Management
- Nutrient plans, farm plans, planting plans, farming inside limits.
- Advising best land use, for land type
- Caring for your catchment - we will work with your local community to assist change
- We are all involved in catchment groups, science, and modelling for healthy catchments
ANIMAL HEALTH + WELL-BEING
- We have highly skilled professional Veterinary and Nutrition Advisors.
- Animal well-being means happier animals, people efficient farming and fewer drugs
- Fertility (whole herd) and Foot Care ( registered lameness + fertility advisors)
- Staff Training in all facets of health.
- Regenerative Agriculture. Lorna Humm and Rachel Mudge are specialists in this area of expertise.
- "Beyond Compliance" -Creating your farms story to set you apart from the rest.
- We can help you tell your great farming story to the world.
Beyond The Farm Gate
ONE HEALTH ADVISORY
- Understanding the Rules (regional plans and your business)
- Science, Health and Wellness: We will help you tell your farming story.
- We can drone fly your farm, and help with digital solutions.
- Media + Business Development, Project Management, Public Speaking + Facilitation
- Quality Assurance Design/Systems (Paddock to Plate)
- Policy Advisory + Expert Evidence.
- Catchment Health - Strategy and Coaching Lighthouse Farmers to Lead Change.